The weakest link in our security chain is you! That's why we kindly ask all our valued customers to act responsibly and practice the following:
- DON'T share your pass-code with anyone
- DO invest in a high quality padlock
- DON'T share the particulars of what you have stored at our facility with anyone
- DO get content insurance. Its worth it!
- DO keep a detailed list of the contents of your storage locker in a safe and secure location. This will help your insurance company to determine the cost, and if anything should ever be stolen, you will be able to provide the list to the police immediately.
- DO take a picture of your belongings. A picture is worth a thousand words and in this case worth alot more in headaches saved should you have to deal with insurance.
- DO keep an eye out for suspicious activity and report it!
- The general rule is KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! Storage facilities can be haven for small-time thieves, so the less information they know about our facility and what is stored there, the better!